The position will focus on SIEM and log management and endpoint detection/response.
This position requires a thorough understanding of network security, routing, firewalls, cloud, and incident response.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Active Secret clearance
• 4+ years of directly relevant experience
• 4+ years of experience with administration of Splunk or a similar SIEM
• Splunk experience: Architect, design, engineer, support, configure, administer content and maintain infrastructure for a highly available and disaster recovery configuration
• Splunk experience: Administer Splunk and Splunk Application for Enterprise Security log or event management
• Expertise with EDR toolsets
• Experience with scripting is a plus (e.g., PowerShell, bash/ksh/sh,python)
• Ability to assist team with Incident response and handling
This position will be at least 60% on-site in Newport, RI.
Various cyber security and relevant degree is a plus!