The Work You’ll Do
- Provide Windows and VMware support, including planning, designing, implementing, and supporting virtual infrastructure.
- Provide technical security assistance and guidance to commercial and government customers.
- Plan, design, implement, and support VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Provide Windows-based application support for operational databases, web servers, applications servers, and DNS.
- Ensure VMWare, Windows system and Windows-based application hardening (configuration) aligns with required compliance frameworks and IT security requirements.’
- Conduct automated and manual security assessments for Windows operating systems and applications.
- Develop documentation detailing approaches, methodologies, policies, standards, configurations, and testing plans to implement and maintain compliance.
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF) Secret Internet Protocol Routing (SIPR) networks
What You’ll Bring
- Current, Active Secret Clearance required.
- VMware Certified Professional and Security + certifications required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with VMware, Windows system administration, and Federal government frameworks.
- Proficiency with Linux Operating Systems.
- VMware vSphere administration experience, to include vCenter, ESXi, vSAN, NSX, and the vRealize Suite.
- VMware vSphere security hardening experience (DoD STIGs, CIS Benchmarks or VMware Security Configuration Guides).
- Strong knowledge of systems, software, hardware, databases, and networking
- Experience with scripting and automation tools, including PowerCLI.